Sunday, October 26, 2008

You can take this to the bank...

Unless you have a very sophisticated filter on your internet connection, you're probably getting a ton of e-mails questioning the integrity, wisdom, religious convictions, motives and past associations of the major party Presidential and Vice-Presidential candidates. I usually delete the ones I receive, after I peruse them for possible blog material. There normally isn't much to harvest from them, so I don't pay a lot of attention to them.

Of course, I don't pay a lot of attention to the candidates ads, either. If I ever heard one of them honestly say that they were going to leave us alone, and simply attend to their Constitutional duties, I might be a little more interested. But so far, that hasn't happened.

I did hear something yesterday that sounded pretty serious, though. I checked it out, and it appears to be very likely to happen. A friend told me that if Barack Obama is elected on November 4th, most banks will be closed in 7 days.

I believe the same thing will happen if John McCain is elected.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home