Sunday, December 11, 2011

I can tell you this...

I haven't paid much attention to the GOP presidential candidate debates. I've always thought for the most part you can tell more about a person from their actions than you can from their words. My Dad told me once that an honest man doesn't need to tell you that he's honest.

I've kind of adopted that as part of my philosophy. I'm a little leery whenever somebody feels the need to start telling me how hard they work, or how smart they are, or how religious they are.

I did happen to watch this clip from one of the debates the other day:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5PnKfH7UJI





I met Ron Paul in Atlanta in 2004. I knew before I met him how much character he has. You can tell by his actions.

The same way you can tell about the other guys.

1 Comments:

Blogger As Sumner Sees It said...

More and more, we seem to be of like minds. I have a blog on here called "As Sumner sees it" check it out if you care.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home