Monday, November 05, 2007

About an hour...

We're three days into the time change, and I think most of my clocks are re-set. My cell phone and computer took care of themselves, I guess, and I'll get my watch the next time I wear it.

I'm still not sure what to do about the big wall clock that my wife and kids bought me a few years ago. Supposedly, it's linked too some kind of master clock in Colorado, and it is supposed to reset itself to the correct time every night. Sunday morning it spun around three times like someone was performing an exorcism on it, stopped on 10:10, and its been there ever since.

The clock in my wife's delivery van won't be right again until the time changes back next April. I've turned, pushed and pulled every knob on the dash, and finally decided I can just look at my phone if I really need to know what time it is when I'm in that vehicle.

The biggest problem is my internal clock. I'm wide awake at 3:30 in the morning, and fighting to keep my eyes open at 10 o'clock that night.

It's not that I think Daylight Savings Time is the end of the world by any means, but it is at least a mild inconvenience.

One I wish we had avoided.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My time transition went well. I have three of those atomic clocks and they acted in unison. Now what was that reason behind the bright idea to change in the first place?

K. Wickes

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home