Thursday, June 03, 2010

We aren't always what we were...

Apparently my campaign for District 54 Representative on the Libertarian ticket worked its way into the conversation at a local coffee shop the other morning. Reportedly, a man who has been a staunch Republican all his life asked another man who has been a staunch Democrat all of his life why he was supporting a Libertarian.

The second man replied, "Well, I'm not as good a Democrat as I used to be.", to which the first man replied, "Yeah, I'm not as good a Republican as I used to be, either."

That's change we can live with.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, this is great. Keep up the good work! There many a lapsed democrat, like myself, just waiting to here the libertarian message. You're doing a great job spreading it.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home