Saturday, June 12, 2010

Decisions, decisions...

So far I've made it through 58 years of this life. I'd like to think I've made some good decisions in those years. I know I've made some bad ones, too. One thing about making decisions, though, is that you don't always know if it was a good decision or a bad decision until well after you've made it. Like buying Enron stock.

And then there are times when you know right away if it was a good decision or a bad decision as soon as you make it. Like letting that pitch go right down the middle.

And some decisions you just know are bad even before they're made. I read This Story today about how New York is going to borrow money from a pension account so that they can use the money to make payments into the same account.

I haven't really decided what would make anyone think that is a good idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home