Sunday, December 19, 2010

Warmer thoughts...

Due to a series of unfortunate events, and probably some poor planning on my part, we started framing a project in mid-December this year. A combination of thinner blood and colder than usual temperatures have made it a little tougher for this old man to enjoy the winter so far, and I don't expect things to get much better when it officially arrives next week.

I have some friends that actually look forward to winter and the change of seasons, and while I have learned to live with it, I can't really say I look forward to it.

This is the view of the grand kids tree house in our back yard this morning:


This is the view of the grand kids tree house in our back yard last summer:


I think I much prefer it when the tree house is full of grand kids and green leaves.

And the sooner it fills up with them again, the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home