Thursday, March 10, 2011

Seems to me...

A couple of decades ago, we built a new house for Wally and Sarah on their farm north of Hagerstown. Shortly after we started the project, I noticed Sarah was carrying around a huge alarm clock while she was working in the yard.

When I scolded Wally soundly for being too frugal to buy her a wrist watch, Sarah spoke up and explained that she had turned on the water to fill the tank for the cattle, and she wouldn't put the alarm clock down until she remembered to turn the water off.

Things aren't always as they seem.

Lee Wrights wrote today that Democrats can't sleep because they are worrying that someone somewhere is making to much money, and Republicans can't sleep because they are worrying that someone somewhere is having to much fun.

I'm not sure that's true, but sometimes that sure how it seems.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aspergers.life said...

I can't sleep because I'm too lazy to go to bed.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home