Saturday, August 08, 2009

Oh, the humanity!!...

I don't remember when Fidel Castro took control of Cuba. I was only seven years old at the time, and I guess I just wasn't paying attention. As I understand it, before Castro, Cuba had rich people and poor people. Castro's solution was for the government to take control of everything in the country so everybody would be poor.

Apparently it worked out quite well, except that he had a hard time convincing everybody to stay on the island. The ones that did stay have learned to survive on rationed goods, and they also learned not to complain.

The latest shortage is about to roll in.

Rationing toilet paper?!

This is clearly another example of what Libertarians have been saying all along.

Somethings are just to important to leave up to the government.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Emily said...

Code red! Code red!!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home